DISTRIBUTED SENSOR NETWORKS RESOURCES
- ACM Transactions on Sensors Networks - Journal.
- The NASA/JPL Sensor Webs Project - Development of an advanced system for communicating data to and from distributed sensing and instrumentation platforms (or pods), applied to environmental monitoring.
- Wireless Sensor Research at NIST - Research activities include the fundamental physics that are involved in transmitting signals, new application areas for wireless sensors, developing efficient means of transmitting messages through networks, and developing standards to ease their use.
- Center for embedded networked sensors CENS – UCLA.
- SensorWare Systems - a company which markets Sensor Web systems, (originally developed at NASA). See for example, real time streaming data graphs from a SensorWare Systems installation at
- Wireless Sensors Networks - Crossbow Technology
- Wireless Sensor Networks Blog
- Dust Networks - embedded wireless sensor networking for monitoring and control.
- Sensors networks - an information rich site courtesy of A. Bharathidasan, which includes links to research activities, applications and literature
- Wireless Sensor Networks for Medical Care- a project by Division Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard Univ.
- Wireless Sensor Networks- 18 page article by F.L.Lewis, Advanced Controls, Sensors, and MEMS Group, Automation and Robotics Institute, Univ. Tex